vendredi 12 août 2016

Update: Cheap mods 400+rear hp?? Stock ls2?

Hey guys I have an update for the stuff I have and thinking of getting for sure. Can you guys tell me if these are bad mods for low cost, and are there better ways or things. And also will I reach 400+ hp at the wheels with a tune.

Ok here is my mod list (some aren't performance mods):

Performance: Full z06 exhaust (gutted cats), vararam intake, ported intake manifold and TB 102 radical package, vitesse throttle controller, and tune.

Non performance: 160 thermostat, skip shift, oil catch can, rpm and npp remote.

Can't think of any more mods I can do that are cheaper then 1000$ any recommendations? Can't do headers if I get pulled over I'm screwed (Cali) is a X pipe worth it?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Update: Cheap mods 400+rear hp?? Stock ls2?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.