dimanche 28 août 2016

drivers side valve cover removal question - hoping to get it on the raod

hey everyone
I began removing drivers side valve cover and ran into a problem/issue with a hard pipe. there is a hose from the brake booster that goes into the back of the intake(?) the hose transitions into a hard line and is directly against the back corner of the valve cover leaving little room to move it.

I had read that this can be a pain because so much is in the way - I started to remove the wiper motor cover in the hopes that would give enough space- but it will not matter with that pipe

can anyone tell me what that is and if I can remove it or should I try another route? I looked at the air pump(?) that looks like a lot to get to the valve cover - but it is leaking oil there and I really wanted to take it down to the local cruise today at quaker steak

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Sean

Let's block ads! (Why?)



drivers side valve cover removal question - hoping to get it on the raod

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.