dimanche 28 août 2016

87 vs 85 power steering. morning sickness.

in my 87, the steering is much stiffer/firmer than my 85.

that said, my 87 has he worn out power steering pump. It gets morning sickness. I want to repair the pump so that it does not squeal on a cold morning, however, I love the steering in the 87 far more than the 85. The 85, you can steer with a pinky finger. And I find it will go all over the place. On the 87 it's not like manual steering, but its "firmer".

does anybody know if there is a way to modulate the power steering if I fix the pump can I dial back the power steering assistance so that I can maintain the firmness in the steering wheel that I like.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



87 vs 85 power steering. morning sickness.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.