dimanche 28 août 2016

Need Advice on some Body Mods!!!

I have another build thread going....they just got started yesterday breaking her down....but I'm flip/flopping on what I want to do with some of my proposed body mods...

I already bought a carbon fiber ZR splitter and C-Style rear spoiler from Pete at Corvette Creationz...I also plan to buy a carbon fiber ZR hood (or equivalent...like a Seibon if they have it in stock)...

After looking at a lot of pictures, I think the rear spoiler looks best painted (originally I was thinking of keeping it exposed carbon fiber)....but if I keep the splitter and vented part of the hood in carbon fiber....should I....

- paint the lower diffuser area of the rear bumper gloss black?
- leave the same area body color (EB)?
- Scrap the C-Style wing and get the Xtreme rear bumper with carbon fiber exposed diffuser area? But I'm not crazy about how high the lip of the spoiler is...though I do like how it's built in.
- Or go without a spoiler....or a different style...like a SLP?
- Or instead of leaving things carbon fiber...paint all these accents gloss black?

Let me know your thoughts...advice and opinions welcome...pics would be helpful to see what you guys have done. I just want everything to tie in nicely...I'm getting the CCW SP550's on the car powdercoated gloss black (inner barrels and spokes...center caps and lips kept polished).

All the best,

Michael

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Need Advice on some Body Mods!!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.