lundi 29 août 2016

C2 '64 tire size query

Hello,
I appreciate your help for my almost stock '64 roadster

I have a '64 with rear fender flares, stock front fenders, standard suspension and drum brakes. The existing rally wheels look absolutely tiny in the rear fender wells.

I'd like to replace the rally wheels with four Centerline wheels, tires sized 255/60R15s. I need to buy new tires due to age, but assume 255 is too wide for the non-flared front fenders?

If they are too wide, am I able to put a narrower tire or lower profile tire on the Centerline rims (don't currently have access to rim size, so if that's a factor I will understand non-responses)

Also, what is the widest tire I can put into the front standard fenders that won't tear them out when I turn the wheel, Centerlines or not?

Apologies for the newbie question. I did check threads here, but am still abit confused. I also visited the tirerack chart per someone's recommendation. All the tires they recommend are 205/75R15.

I'd appreciate any help, THANKS as always!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



C2 '64 tire size query

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.