lundi 29 août 2016

Question about dim DIC display

I have a second separate question today and that's about the DIC display being very dim all of a sudden. Can hardly see it in the daytime and I can't seem to get it to brighten past a certain point no matter if the headlights are on or off.

The dial lights seem to be OK but I think they too also might be more dim then they should be. They do brighten and dim when I turn the switch back and forth so I know the switch is working but it just won't brighten the DIC enough to see it in the daytime.

Broken switch? Busted fuse? Bad DIC display? Other reason?

I'm asking because most of what I find online is about the HUD and that seems OK but it too could probably be a bit brighter.

Anyway, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Question about dim DIC display

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.