lundi 29 août 2016

Door doesn't open/unlock sometimes ...

I have read through the other threads and have implemented those suggestions, this issue seems to be a little different and intermittent. Any advice is appreciated!

When I go to open the door after the car has sat a while, overnight or longer, the door will not unlock and open. The window does not index, the door latch does not make any noise. I can hear clicking noises coming from the console and the red LED does turn red acknowledging the door latch pull. I can reproduce the problem on both doors with both FOB's.

Background:
- C6, 2012 Lt2 corvette
- Have put new batteries in both FOB's
- Replaced both door handle latches with new latches
- Have lubricated locking mechanisms.
- Car never says key fob not detected, starts every time.
- Pressing unlock on the FOB first does unlock the car and then I can get in every time.
- The interior door button always works for me.

Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Door doesn't open/unlock sometimes ...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.