dimanche 28 août 2016

Brake System Flush - ABS

While my '15 Z51 is on blocks for an unrelated project, I overhauled the brake system after one year of tracking the car. This consisted of removing the calipers, cleaning and fitting them with a fresh set of dust boots and pressure seals, replacing the worn rotors, and a complete fluid replacement. As I removed each caliper, I disconnected its supply line and allowed the fluid to gravity flow into a drain pan. When I have everything back together and ready for a pressure fill and bleed with new fluid, how will that affect the ABS system? Will it flush as part of the normal bleed process, or is there a special procedure for that? Thanks for any help.

JV

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Brake System Flush - ABS

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.