lundi 29 août 2016

Suggestions for midly upgraded C5 fuel system

Hello all,

I believe I am reaching the maximum capacity for my factory fuel system for my C5 and want to upgrade it without going crazy.

My current mods are as follows:
small cam
bolt ons
heads (will be installed shortly)
ZEX 75 hp wet shot (I want to go to 150 shot, thus why I need the upgrade)
Z06/LS6 intake manifold
LS6/LS1 port polished throttle body

I was looking at perhaps an aeromotive 340 intank pump and perhaps a used set of LS7/LS3 injectors. But, I am still on the stock Ls1 fuel rails and heard I may need some adapters to make that work?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Building this car up with used parts has actually been pretty neat and much friendlier on the wallet. So I'm hoping to come up with a budget friendly way to upgrade my fuel system without going crazy. This is my last goal in terms of performance upgrades for the vehicle.

Thanks.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Suggestions for midly upgraded C5 fuel system

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.