samedi 27 août 2016

Are C4s getting cheaper..?

Wasn't on the forum or doing anything C4 related for like a month, month and a half.

I was surprised to see some good condition LT4s priced around 10k w/ like 100kish miles maybe more don't remember.

Is this a sign? lol I'm not crying about it, I'm not a seller. I'm actually looking for a friend who saw my C4 and started looking for some right away

And I've noticed guys here saying their C4s are starting to get attention. So the attention is going up but prices maybe going down. Perfect buyer storm?! $#!t I will get me a DD at this rate


Last edited by jay23ls; Today at 07:27 PM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Are C4s getting cheaper..?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.