lundi 29 août 2016

Idle issue with AFE intake

Installed the AFE intake with blue filter about 700 miles ago. At first there was no difference other than a little bit more sound. Now when I am coming to a stop and take the car out of gear, the RPM doesn't drop to idle right away. There is a lag. Almost like my foot is still lightly resting on the gas pedal.

I am almost certain this has something to do with the intake. I did some searching and saw info about AFR and the car running too lean or too rich. I'm not really sure how to figure out which it is or if that's even the issue.

Any help is appreciated!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Idle issue with AFE intake

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.