samedi 27 août 2016

Life is hell, new Z with a sore arm.......

Retired 8 years ago and bought myself a highly modded 2000 yellow/black vert with ghost flames and black wheels from a forum member. Wife said she wouldn't be caught dead in that thing cause it stuck out so much. After 2 years riding around in it, she said I should get a newer one, but keep this one. ??? Well, twist my arm, so I found a 10 GS red/tan 3lt vert from another forum. More fun!!! 2 years ago was looking for a C3, found one and the deal fell through. She said why don't you just go and order a new one like you want, well... With a twisted arm I went and ordered a Shark Gray/Red 3lt vert Z51. This spring I found my 70 steel city gray/black vert and I was done!! Then 3 weeks ago the extra discounts came out, crap....show wife discounts, says u better get a 16, but 1 has to go. With twisted arm I go to the dealer and he finds a tagged one 300 miles away and goes and gets it. Sadly we say goodbye to the GS and 2 days ago I bring a Red/black coupe Z06 Z07, comp seats. What a BEAST!!!! Wife comes home and says, what a beauty!! Now a few mods, Jake stinger and a couple engine touch ups. After 3 actual shoulder surgeries, I dread the day when the Zora comes out..... I don't think the shoulder can stand another surgery!!! Life is hell

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Life is hell, new Z with a sore arm.......

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.