lundi 8 août 2016

Selling like new PCM that was in my 2006 Z06 for a short while.

I have a hardly used (less than 2000 miles driven on my old 2006 Z06 with this PMC installed in it). This PCM was bought brand new by me from a Chevy Dealer and I had it installed and removed my stock PCM and then had my car dyno tuned (had catback and CAI on it nothing else) and the PCM that I am selling actually has that dyno tune in it done by Finish Line Performance in Aurora, IL,

I bought this so I could keep my stock pcm 100% in tact and unmolested. Before I sold my 2006 Z06 I put the stock PCM back in the car and took out the PCM with the dyno tune on it and still have that and that's what's up for sale.

You could use this PCM that has a dyno tune on it for a CAI car and Bullet Cat Back System or have it flashed back to stock, etc., or put in your own dyno tune based on the mods. you have in your car.

I live in Elmhurst, IL 60126, west suburb of Chicago and prefer not to have to ship but will ship it for:

1. $225 shipped to the lower 48

or

2. $190 picked up locally within 1/2 hour from my home (60126 area code).

Thanks.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Selling like new PCM that was in my 2006 Z06 for a short while.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.