lundi 15 août 2016

My new Z06.

Just got to North Carolina from Texas and ran over a frickin' bumper or something on the way to trade in my car. Going too fast in the dark.

Tore out my driver's fog lamp and plastic underneath it. Was gonna see what the dealer would give me for trade in or take it up to Carmax here. Hopefully not too much damage. Still have the lamp w/functioning bulb. Just disconnected it and some duct and stuff was dragging so I improvised and took a usb cable and tied it to my grill to keep it from dragging. Hopefully that is all. No damage to bumper as far as I can tell from the front. Could be damaged underneath where the plastic attaches though.

Picking it up in a few hours... gotta get some shut eye before another 17 hour drive.. home this time. Hopefully no accidents.

3LZ w/Carbon Flash ground effects and competition seats. Silver wheels though. Wanted black. Anyone want to trade in the Dallas area when I get back? Looking for black stock low miles and in great condition.

Didn't get as good a deal as some, but i'm satisfied considering the choices left. $77,254 from $94,330 msrp.


Last edited by EMINENT 1; Today at 03:36 AM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



My new Z06.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.