lundi 15 août 2016

Ah Vegas

Taking a road trip down to SoCal and stopped in Vegas for a couple of days to visit a friend and see his new baby. We are staying at the Hard Rock and supposed to be on a non-smoking floor. My wife and I start smelling a bit of weed and think whatever, no big deal but the smell keeps getting strong. After about 45 minutes of the smell getting worse I call guest services to ask to be moved and inform them about what's going on, I know not cool but don't smoke out an entire hallway on a non-smoking floor.

As we are walking are walking to the guest services desk to get our keys to our new room we walk past a ice machine room and there is a dude laying on the floor with some chick riding the chit out of his face. It's like 7 pm wtf!! Haha. Who does that? I don't think I've ever said, "hey babe, here's a small and dirty room, pull up your skirt and sit on my face."

Vegas.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Ah Vegas

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.