dimanche 14 août 2016

Mopar Jimmy Cheap Drag Pack

Jimmy,

Here's the setup I have for my C7Z. It's a simple and cheap way to get the car down the track.

I have a stock set of C6 Z06 wheels I got off a friend that just wanted them gone. You can find them on ebay or on here for not much money. I had mine powder coated by a friend to get rid of the chrome and made them black. With the chrome factory C7Z wheels by making the drack pack black it's almost like having two cars. LOL I wrapped the front wheels in Nitto NT05s, 275/35/18 and the back in Nitto NT05Rs, 345/30/19.

The car pulls 1.6 60' times every pass with this set up. I can daily drive the car with this combo with no issues at all. The time slips below are from Vegas where we have crap air...4000+ DA is the norm in the summer and it was 5226 Friday night. Needless to say, the car would run WAY better in better air and cooler temps. Hope this helps but let me know if you have any questions.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Mopar Jimmy Cheap Drag Pack

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.