lundi 1 août 2016

How can we remove/replace the rear lower control arms (LCAs)?

I am only left with the rear LCAs to install for my T1 suspension kit. In the service/instructions manual, it tells me to refer to "Rear Crossmember Replacement" instructions to lower the crossmember enough, so that we can remove the long LCA bolts by the chassis, and clear the fuel tank. However, when I looked up the document, I was literally horrified by the amount of special tools needed, as well as the necessary steps listed:
http://ift.tt/2asYoc6

So my question is simple: I am very much hoping I don't need to do 99% of these steps, since I am not removing, but only trying to lower the crossmember enough to get the LCA bolts out. Has anyone done this before? Do you know what it takes to do so?

Thank you very much in advance.


Last edited by X25; Today at 03:06 AM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



How can we remove/replace the rear lower control arms (LCAs)?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.