lundi 1 août 2016

I Was GEODONNED At The Horse Stable....

I brought two of my nieces, one nephew as well as one of my niece's friends horseback riding. We arrived over 30 minutes prior to departure as they had asked. The waivers were completed and the cash was exact....They then thanked me for my promptness as most people are a pain in the ***.

After a brief conversation, they paired us with horses based on riding experience, age, weight, etc.

After I mounted the horse (don't get excited Strats, it's not what you think ) the stable girl said "BTW I just want to warn you..." WTF! I knew she had great news to follow "....this horse likes to buck his hind legs and twist is head around like crazy. Don't worry about it, he'll trot fine when you kick him."
That horse was NUTS! Not quite as bad as the horses I had to deal with in Ireland and Michigan (don't get me started) but it was not a pleasant experience for me.

Why would they give me the twitching crazy GEODON of horses

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I Was GEODONNED At The Horse Stable....

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.