lundi 8 août 2016

Garage floor/VCT tiles tips or suggestions

Quote:

Originally Posted by timstrong20 View Post
I was thinking about putting VCT tiles down in my garage floor. I have epoxy paint currently on the garage floor (9 years old). I wanted to get some opinions on the do's and don'ts or lessons learned regarding installing VCT tiles. It appears to be very economical and resilients compared to epoxy paint.

Curious if any of you have regrets after installing it, or things you would on done different. I did a search but most of the threads are pretty old so any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Tim

I've mentioned this before but if you want to get input from a lot more than just the C3 community, you want to go to the garage journal. Here is a link to a search on Armstrong

http://ift.tt/2b1tUBo

My garage floor is is serious need of an upgrade and this seems like something I can do without having to move everything out, so I'll be watching this space. Howsoever Tim, I think you should take a look at the above and maybe report back on what you've found to see if anybody here confirms or wants to debunk it.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Garage floor/VCT tiles tips or suggestions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.