jeudi 4 août 2016

Finally in a C5Z

Just picked up my stock Z16 from ttboost1... been wanting a Z06 for a long time, but just haven't come together on the right car at the right time for the right deal until now. Car is in fantastic condition and just under 80k.

I'm currently elbow deep in LS2 T56 swapping my 66 GTO, so this will stay stock for a while. I'll do the basic stuff that needs to be done.... valve springs, cags eliminator, column lock bypass, etc. Long term I'm sure it will see some sort of forced induction, but I have a habit of swapping cars often.

Past LS cars include an LS1 T56 88 RX7 (T-Rex, long tubes, nitrous, RPM Stage V T56, RPS Street Twin Light,) 02 Formula Firebird (Intake, Exhaust, 100 shot,) and then my GTO once it's done... getting the clutch and trans from the RX7, long tubes, and debating wiring and gauges now. Leaning towards an AEM Infinity 5 and Racepak IQ3S.


Last edited by Indecision; Today at 02:18 AM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Finally in a C5Z

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.