mercredi 10 août 2016

Charlotte area Corvette guys, help!

Hi everyone.

Dan here, I own a 2003 50th AE coupe, 6M. I have ordered C6Z06 shocks from Cultrag performance that I plan to install this weekend or sometime soon. Does anyone have a Tech II tool that can help me "code out" the mag ride in my car? It appears to be a simple procedure, I will buy you lunch/beer/give you $20 or whatever is a fair price.

Alternatively, does anyone know of a shop that would do this for me without making me drop my trousers? I've been calling around with no results.

Thanks!

Here's muh car on the Tail of the Dragon for fun!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Charlotte area Corvette guys, help!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.