mardi 16 août 2016

2001 z06 14,500 miles. Mint

For sale is my mint 2001 c5z, stock. I'm the third owner and bought it from a family friend about a year ago. Love the car but the girlfriend saw a c6 that I just had to have and I just can't keep both.

No issues with the car, I recently changed out the passenger door control module due to a failed solenoid, has worked fine since. Car has always been garage kept and avoided any weather. Tires are virtually new, about 2000 gentle miles on them. All electronics work as they should. Headlights have no issues going up or down. AC is cold. I have two sets of keys.
I attached a recent car fax.

If you have any questions please let me know. Cell is 407-557-7909.
This car is a true collectors piece.
Asking $25,500 obo

Let's block ads! (Why?)



2001 z06 14,500 miles. Mint

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.