mardi 16 août 2016

Dealer Allocations

So is there anyway a dealer can prove to me that they have an Allocation to order a new Vette ? I imagine I would get an order number of some type after the order is accepted.

I should be pulling the trigger on a new Grand Sport this week and looks like I am going to go with a local dealer.

I have the GM Family First discount so it seems every dealer is giving me the same exact price. Which is just over 10% off list. I was hoping for closer to 12% off.

I have exchanged some mails with Kerbeck and MacMulkin and they also have the same price under the Family First plan.

So local dealer is really looking convenient. They spent some time with me today showing me options, which was a big help. Because of this, I am now leaning towards the 2LT interior, instead of the 1LT.
Just thought the heads up display was cool and like the vented seats. We were sitting right in the sun. Also I really don't like having blank open spots in the dash where the buttons would be to control options that you don't have.

My only thing is I am sure Kerbeck and MacMulkin have plenty of allocations. I am pretty much in the middle of both, so I think they would get the car sooner.
But the convenience of using the local dealer and establishing a relationship is looking pretty good to me now.

The local dealer is pretty big and has 2 locations, so I imagine they should have allocation.
I am ok if it costs me a couple of weeks longer. For me to pick up at Kerbeck or MacMulkin, I would need to rent a car and lose a day.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Dealer Allocations

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.