vendredi 12 août 2016

where to buy?

I copied this quote... "and check the prices of some the vendors here, Criswell, MacMulkin, Coughlin, Kerbeck etc. You'll be glad you did."

What i want, '16 red vert stingray, is not available according to my dealer. it looks like I will have to order. When i ordered my ford transit van, the dealer appraised my truck and gave me a trade in figure. He sold the van to me at dealer cost minus any rebates.

my chevy dealer could not give me a value yesterday on my '13PHRT miata. He also 'insinuated' that i would pay MSRP unless chevy discounts. So, there appears to be no reason to buy local other than convience.

Do the BIG 4 dealers mentioned above reduce the price to make a sale?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



where to buy?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.