lundi 8 août 2016

Value of a 1972 BB t-top with 468 miles

Yes that is the correct mileage.
I am helping a close friend with the sale of his 72 Corvette.
He is trying to put a fair price on his car.
He purchased the car new in NJ and drove it for one month and parked it.
It has 468 miles on the odometer.
454 cu in.
Auto Trans
A/C, P/S, P/W, P/B
Rear Defogger
Removable rear window
Saddle leather interior, looks new
Original tires
Tilt wheel
NEVER been registered but has a Jersey title.
He is asking me for my help but I am a C-1 guy so I am looking for honest estimates.
Thanks in advance.
Joe

This is the only picture I have now but he moved it from the corner and will have more pictures soon.
I purchased the 61 Fuelie from him in 2008.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Value of a 1972 BB t-top with 468 miles

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.