dimanche 7 août 2016

thinking about C7, some questions

I am thinking about a base C7
I dont track
I just like sports cars
I am a long time owner of german cars
This will be the first USA car in a long time

Questions
1. I was thinking about getting manual, seems like the 2016 A8 has some issues?
2. How is the heads up display in the LT2 version?
3. Is the car reliable, and how do i know reliability ratings (used to bulletproof 911)
4. How easy to use the removable roof
5. Any idea on closeout % off msrp? I am looking at a car with MSRP in the around 65k, hoping to take 8-10k off.
6. I dont track, so no z51?

thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)



thinking about C7, some questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.