mardi 9 août 2016

Pro-Charger or bolt-ons, meth, e85 etc (Vengence Racing plz Chime in)

DefaultPro-Charger or bolt-ons, meth, e85 etc (Vengence Racing plz Chime in)

I'm either looking to do a Pro Charger kit with a cam(Thinking F1-R), or go as far as I can with the stock blower along with cooling mods, cam, pulley, meth, etc.... really want a consistent mid to high 9 sec timeslip (car has been 10.36 @ 133 so far with Diablo tuner, cold air intake and drag radials) Its an A8 with the Zo7 Package. I want it reliable and dont want the car on kill either as I want it street friendly as I do allot of street racing as well.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Pro-Charger or bolt-ons, meth, e85 etc (Vengence Racing plz Chime in)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.