vendredi 12 août 2016

PCV baffles oil-catchers and the like for high-performance race engines

OK... I know just thinking the word PCV here means hell... but.. here we go anyway,,

I am just getting to much blow-by for me.
I am running the stock PCV valve for my 650hp 427.. that sees 7K all the time... So many different directions to go... have even been thinking of still putting on an external vacuum system for the crankcase..

I read about this PCV valve:
http://ift.tt/2bmrVX7

Are there better ones? Also... the baffle under the valve cover is stock... I think I can make way way better...

anyone have experience with different PCV valves, oil catch cans, and crankcase vacuum ventilation units.


Last edited by pauldana; Today at 04:03 PM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



PCV baffles oil-catchers and the like for high-performance race engines

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.