jeudi 11 août 2016

Odd QX3 (classic 5-spoke)

I recently bought a 18" QX3 wheel and never inspected it closely. Today I was cleaning it and an older one in preparation to install new tires. I thought it felt a little light, so I weighed it and the older one too. It was 22.5# and the older OEM wheel was 24.5#. Upon further inspection, all my other QX3 wheels are marked as Speedlines made in Italy, but this one is made in USA and I don't know the company. Everything about the wheel appears to be correct, including the part number. QX3 wheel production stopped about 3/4 through 2008 model year.

Here's a pic of the marking. So my question is: Who else has seen this wheel on their car and did it come from the factory that way?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Odd QX3 (classic 5-spoke)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.