It is a pretty big step up in luxury I have to admit. I mainly got it for the crazy easy power and AWD. CTS with 285s was silly trying to take off at any speed. Stock cts wasnt too bad. This thing seems to defy my RWD logic brain. Just floor it from a stop and zero spin... wow ! Pin it at 10,20,30 or 40 MPH out of a turn and it just goes. It is the strangest thing yet super cool. Just walk away from traffic with ease at lights. Driving in the mountains is also so much simpler without worrying about bringing the *** end around. Oh and the car actually handles really well .... seats bolster up on the side you are leaning on while giving you a massage with heat or cooling.
Its no Vette but its one hell of a family sedan I can tell you that !
2014 CLS63 AMG a7 AWD Twinturbo 5.5
New toy keeping Vette company in garage !
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire