lundi 8 août 2016

My new Admiral Blue Z07 manual

Well, after trying to order a '14 Z51 and getting frustrated with allocations and part constraints, I canceled my order and picked up a '14 Audi RS5. Very happy with the RS5. That was in 2013.

Fast forward a couple years later. The times have changed. Today, I walked into Momentum Chevrolet in San Jose to look at Z06s in stock. After they let me test drive an auto and a manual, I picked a manual and started to crunch the numbers as we discounted from a $103k sticker. They treated me very well! Special thanks to Tony in Sales, Anthony the Mgr, and Moose in Finance. So painless to work with them! I have them installing regular Pilot Sport tires in a week (Cup tires are a bit much for a daily driver). I ended up with an incredible deal WAY below MSRP and an unheard of financing rate. They were fair on my trade in. After a bit, the RS5 was gone and replaced with this beauty:

2016 Z06 3LZ 7spd w/ Z07
Admiral Blue, Jet Black, black wheels, visible carbon hood, etc.


Last edited by 10-7 OD; Today at 02:29 AM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



My new Admiral Blue Z07 manual

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.