lundi 22 août 2016

More mods...never ending!! Carbon steering wheel, now new wheels!!

So after I got this awesome custom carbon D shape steering wheel installed last week, my 3rd set of wheels are done... Still trying to move my other Signature wheel set. My buddy Eric at Signature Wheel wanted me to rock their latest design. So here is a sneak peak. Working Early Morning shift with nothing to do so I'm going to post away!
19x11 +45 20x13 +35. The rears are a whopping 40mm outward more than stock. Will shave my rear fenders to fit. I don't like the current sunken in of the stock rear of even 15mm outward.
The finish is brushed bronze

My sweet carbon D shaped steering wheel



Let's block ads! (Why?)



More mods...never ending!! Carbon steering wheel, now new wheels!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.