dimanche 7 août 2016

Laguna Blue Car Cover

I sold my C7 and have quiet a few parts left over for this car. I have a Laguna Blue fitted indoor car cover from RPI. I have the bag for it too. $100 plus shipping.

I have all the factory parts that were removed for installing a S/C including a 4.0" pulley for an A&A S/C... $75 plus shipping for pulley and I'll take offers for the lower panels, and stock air tube.

I have stock cam, push rods with 12k miles, perfect shape. $150 for those items plus shipping.

Exhaust manifolds from same car... $200 for those plus shipping.

Couple other odds and ends if anyone wants at time of their purchase I'll ask if you want?

Thanks, prices are slightly negotiable.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Laguna Blue Car Cover

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.