mardi 9 août 2016

Intermittent Traction Control

I recently purchased a 2007 Z06, and since day one have had this problem.

When the TC button is pressed, it says traction control off, when it is pressed a second time, it says Traction control on.
When I try to press it twice within the 5 second window to go into competitive driving mode, it just switches back and forth from the two settings listed above.

BUT! There is a slight occasion where I can cycle through all four TC settings. I have owned the car two months and today was the second time I was able to go into competitive driving mode or traction control and active handing off.

Thank you in advance for any insight you may have on this issue

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Intermittent Traction Control

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.