lundi 8 août 2016

FS- Forgestar CF5 18/19 Widebody fitment

I have up for sale a set of Forgestar CF5 wheels/tires that I bought on the forums here not too long ago. You can look up the thread that Slow06! had for them and see the details. I'll throw out there what he put since nothing has changed since I bought them. I haven't even mounted them on the car due to the fact that I don't have the widebody on it for them to fit.

Wheels are 275/35/18 with Nitto Invos up front - ~300 miles on tires according to original seller 345/30/19 with Nitto NT05R in back with the same amount of miles. Wheels look great, no scrapes or rash on them. I can take detailed pics for anyone who's interested.

They come with black lugs and the rings. They were off of an 07 and have the TPMS sensors installed as well.

I'm not looking to make money on them, just want to get back what I spent so $2200 picked up and buyer will need to pay shipping otherwise. Not budging on the price as these are in good shape with almost new tires and this is what I paid for it all.

Hopefully Slow06! can vouch for me on the sell to help out.

I also have a set of carbon creationz ZR1 fenders that I was going to put on. Still brand new, untouched. They fit the standard front bumper so no need to upgrade. I paid ~700 for them but I will take 500 local or buyer pays shipping. I'll upload pics of everything later since I'm on a work computer and the pics are on my phone. You can text me if youre interested and I can forward you pics as well. 951- two three nine- seven six four six - name is Ron

Let's block ads! (Why?)



FS- Forgestar CF5 18/19 Widebody fitment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.