lundi 1 août 2016

F/S 1963 Frame RUSTY

Frame ONLY $250.00 OBO

The rear of this frame is horrifyingly rusty. Rear cross members are very bad and kick ups are cracked and rotted at the corners. With that said, the front is pretty solid.
I have owned the car since 1976, never in an accident, and I had the body down to bare glass and showed only light hits to front corners. Always aligned well, and drove very straight.
Transmission cross member is OK, but not the greatest.
More pics on request. Pick up, or I will label and load on a carrier of your choice, at your cost.
I still need to strip parts and it will be available about the end of August.
If you need a front cross member, I am flexible on the price, so don't worry about insulting me. If no interest it will go to scrap.
Thanks for looking.




Let's block ads! (Why?)



F/S 1963 Frame RUSTY

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.