mercredi 10 août 2016

Front Side Marker Amber LED Bulb Question

CF,

I recently ordered JWM LED interior and exterior side market kit. Everything works and looks great except for the front LED side marker bulbs. The bulbs for the rear (red), were much shorter, dimensionally speaking vs. the amber bulbs for the front. The bulbs intended for the front are the same length as the interior LED bulbs.

When I try to install the front side marker bulbs, they fit into the harness, but then are so long that the harness can't reconnect with the lens as the bulb makes contact with it. I triple checked to make sure that the bulb was fully seated into the wiring harness, but no luck.

1) Given JWM's history of returns, I'm not holding my breath for anything
2) What are the correct bulbs to get? My rear side markers were about 1/3" shorter than the fronts. I'm looking for amber front LEDs for a 2011 ZR1

Thank you in advance.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Front Side Marker Amber LED Bulb Question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.