vendredi 5 août 2016

Front Crossmember Repair

I'm working on fixing my front cross member where someone cut and welded in gussets. I ground down the bigger welds and have to ask a question.

I'm planning on leaving the welded in place and place for structure. However the plates don't go all the way to the bottom of the crossmember. Should I weld all the way to the bottom for strength? Or should I leave it open just in case water gets down there and has somewhere to drain? Please see the pictures below. I'm actually kind of annoyed that they are there.


Last edited by Duffeball; Today at 10:24 AM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Front Crossmember Repair

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.