lundi 22 août 2016

Fort Worth Tx Mechanic

I'm hoping someone can recommend a trustworthy mechanic in the North Fort Worth area that can look at my son's 85 C4. He is only 17 and starts school in 2 days and will also be looking for a job to pay for any repairs/replacement of the engine.

I am a buy new and enjoy the warranty type of guy, but my son wanted a project and has no practical hands on experience, but is determine to fix/replace the engine himself. As for book smart he knows cars inside and out with out the hands on part.

The engine never leaked, but all of a sudden it low several Qts of oil and the engine was making an awful noise when he shut it off. A neighbor looked at it and guessed that a rod in the lower end might be bad, but wasn't sure. My son said it didn't run long after he heard the noise.

I have to say I am very proud of him when I offered to float him the money for repair/replacement of the engine so he would at least be up and running while paying me back. He respectfully declined and said "I got in the mess and I will get myself out"

So I guess as he starts to save up the money we wanted to seek out a shop that could at least give us the damage report on what to expect.

Any help on this would be very much appreciated as I hate to see him down in the gutter over this days before his senior year.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Fort Worth Tx Mechanic

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.