lundi 1 août 2016

ECS1500 Kit, Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood, Z06 Quarter Panel, Mild2Wild

Hello All,

This is a feeler thread as I am debating on getting a 15' Z06 if I do sell all of these items.

ECS1500 kit that was just installed on June 10th, 2016. Since then, I have put under 500 miles on the car so it's basically still brand new. It has not been to the track. The kit is still currently on the car and will be removed when someone buys it.

I prefer to have a local sale for all of these items or can probably meet you within the areas of MD/DC/VA/DE/NJ/PA. I will ship at the buyers expense or we can negotiate a price but packaging well to avoid any damage and shipping the hood/quarter panel can be pricey. If you want to arrange shipping, that works for me also.

4300.00 ECS1500 Kit - The kit will include everything it came with, except the pin kit which is inexpensive to buy. I am including the TiAL QR and the Q BOV's.

1400.00 Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood (now known as Anderson Composites) - Installed in March of 2016 and simply bolts on by swapping OEM hardware and fitment is perfect unlike a lot of aftermarket hoods - very easy swap.

$375.00 Z06/Grand Sport Coupe Passenger Side Quarter Panel - Black in color with a few blemishes but it will need to be painted anyway to match your car unless it's black.

$55.00 Mild2Wild Exhaust Controller w/ remote

If you have any questions, please pm me as I would like keep the thread clean for potential buyers.

Thanks for looking.


Last edited by MDSilverVette; Today at 10:14 AM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



ECS1500 Kit, Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood, Z06 Quarter Panel, Mild2Wild

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.