Hey all. I thought it would be interesting to see what code everyone is using for their DashControl units.
If you have coded yours take a screenshot and add it below. If you're willing paste in the physical text of the code so it's easier to copy and paste.
What PIDs are people putting and in what groupings? Anyone come up with any fun/useful formulas?
Do people have a page of specific PIDs they run when drag racing, or cruising, or track racing, or hot days, or testing CAIs....etc? You get the idea.
As I have not programmed it yet I don't have much to add at this point but I know some people have done a lot of programming on this thing.
Here's the PDF instruction manual if owners are a bit confused by this thread. http://ift.tt/2bokiRf
Best,
Gene
Below is a basic example which I borrowed from user wstaab. Of course also write what the PID is for.
Last edited by phantasms; Today at 09:23 PM.
DashControl Display Controller User Thread
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire