vendredi 5 août 2016

C2 '63 Engine Wire Harness Wire Location Help Please

I've got two loose leads in my engine compartment that I need help figuring out.

The first is on the engine harness. It's a black and white wire on a single black clip. It's the ground for the wiper pump. Clips to a metal "L" bracket, and then screws on to the pump case I THINK. Can anyone confirm this and let me know what point on the pump it attaches to?

The second is a two connector black plug, on a green and black wire, that comes out of the large plug firewall, just to the passenger side of the ballast resistor. mine has an OEM plug on it with a red and black, and green black cut wire. Does anybody know where it's supposed to go?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



C2 '63 Engine Wire Harness Wire Location Help Please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.