samedi 13 août 2016

Best tire to put on the rear stock rims for best 1/4 mile times & safe on highway?

Looking to take my 2016 Z with its A8 trans. to the drag strip this fall and looking to get into the high 10s. What's the best rubber I can put on the back of the stock rims that will allow me to hook the best at the drag strip (with A8 trans.) and be totally safe for driving on the streets and highways.

I was interested in the MT ET street drag radials until I recently found out some guys here have had some REAL bad experience with driving on the highway with those tires so I have ruled them out b/c they appear to be too dangerous for highway driving.

Thanks in advance.


Last edited by Mopar Jimmy; Today at 02:02 AM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Best tire to put on the rear stock rims for best 1/4 mile times & safe on highway?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.