dimanche 21 août 2016

1978 Silver Anniversary on ebay, $1500 starting bid no reserve!

I listed my 1978 Silver anniversary on ebay with no reserve. Its a straight car that runs, drives and stops just fine. Needs a paint job and some other small things. Could be a great deal for someone looking to take on a little project at their own pace. 71k miles, clean title in my name. If you local to Chicago give me a call or text to set up a test drive.

I'm in Chicago and will sell outside of ebay but please dont ask my bottom dollar. I either want to let the auction go through or I will entertain offers.

Thanks
Alex
3127312129

Item number is 112102001548

Let's block ads! (Why?)



1978 Silver Anniversary on ebay, $1500 starting bid no reserve!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.