jeudi 11 août 2016

New C7 owner! Thank you all

Hello, first of all, I will like to congratulate and thank all of the forum members. I started my research about 6 month ago about the C7, colors, A8 issues, Z51 vs. non Z51, etc. I can gladly say that on the 16th of this month, I was able to give my father his dream car C7 Z51LT1, Torch Red, A8. Since Ill b making the payments, I’ll continue doing the research and drive it once in a while haha.
I’ll be brief about myself, born and raised in South Cal, former USMC (OEF-OIF), former LE, now OCONUS contractor. God Bless you all, Semper FI and thank you.

Sincerely,

Roger Castillo

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New C7 owner! Thank you all

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.