mardi 16 août 2016

New C5 owner - fast signal light issue

Hey folks, my g/f just bought a 1999 Nassau Blue C5. We just took it out today for our first drive and there is an issue with it that I was aware of before we bought it and thought I could fix it.

It was flashing signal lights very fast. Previous owner said it was burnt out signal lights in the front.

I changed all the front lights this morning to brand new bulbs. Odd issue now... the left turn signals flash normally both front and back, but the right front and back signals "hyper" flash.

The front lights are all non-led.
The taillights are black LED lights. As in the whole housing is LED, not just the bulbs.

Will the Flasher Fix Harness fix this issue? I don't want to order it is there is something else going on.

I wish it had the stock taillights but it is what it is and I have to work with what I got for the time being.

Thanks for any insight into this!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New C5 owner - fast signal light issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.