dimanche 14 août 2016

What would you do? Keep or sell?

CF,

I am the lucky SOB that took ownership of MotoJB's highly modded '03 C5Z with all of the sweet upgrades. Since I have had it, it's been tweaked just a bit more (19x12 F-14 wheels on 335/30/19 tires, Borla Stinger quad-tip exhaust, full front clear bra). I have also installed all the bits that came with the car (painted and CF engines pieces, painted center console and double din Kenwood head unit). So, needless to say, the C5Z is about as dialed in as it needs to be.

Now for the difficult question...

I will be relocating overseas for a few years, and it will not be feasible to bring the C5Z with. I own the Z outright, and don't need to cash the Z out for the move. With that in mind, what would you do if you were in my shoes:

- Put it in storage, or;
- Test the waters, and if I get an acceptable offer, sell it so someone else can enjoy the ride?

I'm sure most of dudes here will remember the car, but here are a few mediocre pics of the C5Z in its current form:

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What would you do? Keep or sell?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.