mardi 9 août 2016

Wanted: 69 Nose/Frontclip, convertible doors, and rear quarters NJ

Hello all,

It has been a while since I have been on, busy with house projects etc, but now I have the time to put back into my car. I'm looking for a full front nose for a 1969. It can be new or used as long as the condition is there and the price is there. Willing to travel but only a few hours. Last time I went and looked at one it was in NC and it took 10 hours for me to get to some junky falsely advertised body. As for the doors, I need ones with good condition boxes with no rot or rust. convertible. I'd like to stick as close to if not the ams model year, I know there are slight differences. Someone decided to do a poor add on of home made flares in the late 70's I take it. Looking for non-side pipe good condition quarters. Thanks in advance. PM me or email me nicholasmilitch@gmail.com I check that daily. Cheers

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Wanted: 69 Nose/Frontclip, convertible doors, and rear quarters NJ

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.