vendredi 5 août 2016

They made it

Had a couple guys cutting down some trees on my property today. At one point they came to me holding something. It was a nest with 3 newborn baby squirrels. I brought them inside and checked on them. They appeared to be breathing and barely moving. I called the vet who said they were not allowed to take in wildlife. But they gave me the number of a local Wildlife Rescue group. Called them and got their address but no one answered. So I carefully put the nest with them in my car and raced over, about 40 mins away. When I got there, two people were there and checked on the squirrels and said they appear to be surviving. They said they will feed and hydrate them and take care until they are ready to be released back in to the wild

I was in a hurry to get them to safety so didn't get any pics


Last edited by ZR-71; Today at 07:28 PM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



They made it

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.