mardi 16 août 2016

Radio has constant 12v after short

I need a little help with a recent electrical problem. When I bought my car, the clutch pedal was really stiff and I had to push the pedal all the way to the floor to disengage the clutch. Last weekend I noticed the pedal would move to the left as I pushed it. It eventually touched the fuse box and created a short.

I have since replaced the clutch pedal and now the clutch works smooth and easy. However, I am left with an electrical problem. My radio, which is an aftermarket Antique Auto Radio, has a constant 12 volts even with the ignition off.

Has anyone run into this problem and more importantly does anyone have a solution to fix it?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Radio has constant 12v after short

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.